Storm Panels in Miami, Florida
Affordable Hurricane Protection for the Entire East Coast
Storm panels and hurricane shutters are one of the most important forms of protection for your home during hurricane season which stretches from June through November for east coastal properties. Storm panels and shutters are also one of the most economical solution for homeowners to protect window openings in a storm.
Protecting your home and business is a top priority when preparing for a hurricane. As well as economical as we mentioned above, storm panels and shutters prove to be a time and energy saving solution to protecting your home from hurricane force winds and rain. Storm panels are corrugated, and each piece overlaps the next for maximum strength.
Atlantic Shutter’s removable Storm Panels offer an affordable way to protect your investment. These precision-formed panels are engineered for easy installation and removal. Panels provide maximum strength and durability with minimum investment of money. Panels are available in either aluminum or galvanized steel.
Storm Panel Features
- Offering Aluminum and Galvanized steel panels
- Panels are FBC HVHZ Approved for use anywhere in the State
- Aluminum .050 panels have span coverage 11’ @ 40 psf
- Galvanized steel panels have span coverage 11’ @ 34 psf
- Mounting hardware is available
- 2 inch panel profile
- Panels store easily in limited space
- Direct mount where codes allow